Change the World "The Purpose of Education is not to Catch up with the Future , but to help build the future"... Read More
Speakers in Congress 2016
Mr. Shiv Khera,founder of Qualified Learning Systems USA. An Author, Educator, Business ConsultantView Full biography
Mr. Krishan Khanna, Chairman & Founder, iWatch FoundationView Full biography
Mr. Imran Jafar, Partner, Gaja Capital PartnersView Full biography
Dr. Hari Krishna Maram, Chairman & CEO, Imperial CollegeView Full biography
Mr. Terry Watts, International Director,Activate Learning, City of Oxford College U.K.View Full biography
Mr. Amit Gupta, Director & Secretary, Global Knowledge Network Society & Chairman-Education Committee, PHDCCIView Full biography
Mrs. Lata Vaidyanathan, Director, TERI Parkriti SchoolView Full biography
Prof. Dr. Madan Mohan Pant, Founder & Mentor, Planet EduView Full biography
Dr. Darlie O Koshy, Director General & CEO, ATDC & IAMView Full biography
Mr. Siddharth Talwar, Co-Founder & Partner, Lightbox VenturesView Full biography
Ms. Prachi Jain Windlass, Director-Education, Michael & Susan Dell FoundationView Full biography
Mr. Vivek Agarwal, Chief Executive Officer, LIQVID eLearning Services Pvt. Ltd.View Full biography
Mr. Amar Merani, Chief Executive Officer, Xander Group Inc.View Full biography
Manabendra Nath Sanyal , Head-CSR, Thermax Global Ltd.View Full biography
Prof. Dinesh Singh, Former Vice Chancellor, University of DelhiView Full biography
Mr. S K Rathor, Founder & Managing Director, SANFORT Group of SchoolsView Full biography
Mr. Abhinav Upadhyay, Head – Marketing & Innovation Zee Learn Ltd.View Full biography
Mr. Suchindra Kumar, Director-Advisory Services, EY LLPView Full biography
Mr. Vineet Gupta, Founder & Trustee, Ashoka UniversityView Full biography
Mrs. Manjula Pooja Shroff, Chief Executive Officer, KalorexView Full biography
Dr. Ramesh Sharma, Consultant, EdexelerateView Full biography
Mr. Shreevats Jaipuria , Vice Chairman, Seth M R Jaipuria Schools & Jaipuria Institute of ManagementView Full biography
Prof. (Dr.) Padmakali Banerjee, Pro Vice Chancellor, Dean-Academics, Amity University, GurgaonView Full biography
Mr. R Sreenivasan, Co-Founder, Career Launcher (Now CL Educate)View Full biography
Mr. Dheeraj Jain, Co-Founder & MD- Mappr & Managing Partner- Redcliffe CapitalView Full biography
Ms. Shobha Mishra Ghosh, Senior Director, FICCIView Full biography
Col. Gopal Karunakaran (Retd.), Chief Executive Officer, Shiv Nadar SchoolsView Full biography
Mr. Nirmal Kumar Tewari, Director-Education, G M Charitable Trust, & Educational Advisor-NIIT LimitedView Full biography
Prof. Raj S Dhankar, Vice Chancellor, Ansal UniversityView Full biography
Mr. Ajay Batra, Director, Benett UniversityView Full biography
Mr. Shailesh Vickram Singh, Executive Director, Seedfund VenturesView Full biography
Mr. Ashish Mittal, Founder, Turning Ideas VenturesView Full biography
Mr. Dilnawaz Khan, Manager- Business Development, Startup OasisView Full biography
Dr. Atul Chauhan, President & Vice Chancellor, Amity Education GroupView Full biography
Dr. Chanderdeep Tandon, Ph.D, Director–Amity Institute of Biotechnology-Amity University CampusView Full biography
Mr. Raman Bajaj, Managing Director, Educomp Child Care Pvt. Ltd.View Full biography
Dr. Bindu Rana, MD & CEO, Millennium Education Management Pvt. Ltd.View Full biography
Mr. Mohit Ralhan, Managing Partner, Indus Balaji Private EquityView Full biography
Dr. Jatinder Singh, Senior Secretary-CSR, Innovation, Education & Skill Development, PHDCCIView Full biography
Mr. Amol Arora, Managing Director-Shemford Futuristic Schools & Vice Chairman- Shemrock Pre-Schools-IndiaView Full biography
Mr. Siddhant Bhansali, Startup Mentor and Evangelist, 91springboardView Full biography
The two day conference will bring together industry veterans to interact and draw attention to best practices and promote innovation to capture consumer interest that will help grow the Indian Education Sector.
Day 1 - Conference Agenda
Educational Policy & Business Leadership
- How to track quality of education, keeping the beneficiary, i.e. students, at the centre. How to track learning outcomes?
- How can Funding landscape create opportunity for sects of education
- What are the road blocks in making education accessible & socially inclusive? What have been the policy outcomes?
- How can Edtech Facilitate The mission for “Education for all” and
- Bringing Investments in education that can be equitable and sufficient.
In With the growth: Can Success in Education Be Scaled Up?
- Tomorrow’s Business Models—Which Will Win?
- Where will conglomerates work and which education sectors need more nimble niche players?
- Will be more successful to go it alone or with the partner?
- Building Your Presence as a Educational Institute and As a Brand
- Investors’ Perspectives on the emerging & eclectic opportunity for investing into the business of education
Creating Schools That Work for Kids
- Why Your School Needs to think Innovation Center
- What can be done to improve quality of education across the K- 12 segment?
- Can Private players help the govt. in some way or the other?
- What has been the experiences around quota for EWS (Economically Weaker Section)? Is that thesolution to bridge the gap?
- Can effective partnership models be explored to unlock full potential for this segment?
- How can large PE players be brought into the fray?
The Right ICE for an Innovative, Collaborative, Exploratory in Education Sector
The session will share the most Disruptive Technologies for educational institutions with a discussion on technology acquisition Ideas for your school(s) to evaluate for key factors like teacher training, student engagement, total cost of ownership, sustainable funding, collaboration, organizational vision, accessible data, etc. Find out why the market is so excited about what they are doing and better understand how these players may affect your business.
New leadership Lessons to restore professionalism in the Early childhood sector.
- Collaboration, connection and partnerships within an early childhood context
- What K12 Environment does and Does not do for Early Education Learning
- How to develop ‘learning communities’ and ‘pedagogy’ that maximize children’s potential to be and become a ‘confident and involved learner’.
Distraction or Disruption: How & How much to Liaise with Your Customers Engaging Parents through Educational Technology: Everyone Wins!
Education Industry needs to give delivery of education to students but customer satisfaction to the parents. Topicswill focus on the speaker's research related to parent engagement, the benefits of involving parents the ofparent engagement programs and methods for using technology to engage parents with your technology integration curricula. Stories of challenges, repair and success punctuate this talk to see how the industry is matching with the parent- student expectation?
Day 2 - Conference Agenda
- What are the ideas with the recognition of Skill training programs In India
- How can Industry be more involved in playing an important role in structuring the Skill Programme
- Can we build profitable/scalable businesses with impact creation as the key?
- What have we done so far? Is that enough?
- International tie-ups for greater learning opportunities
Hear from Terry Watts, former Governor of the Group and now International Director
Activate Learning is an Oxford based pioneering education group which combines secondary, further and higher education, with apprenticeship and workforce training, consultancy, commercial business and social enterprise. Activate Learning currently operates in the UK, Middle East and South East Asia.At Activate Learning we understand how people learn best and create environments where they can succeed and develop both their skills, but just as importantly the attributes that industry wants in the workforce of tomorrow.Our approach is rooted in a unique learning philosophy which recognizes the important relationship between the brain, emotions and motivation which impacts everything we do. It is the inspiration for our project-based learning, work with industry partners, commercial learning companies and innovative learning cycle.
Higher Education - Vision 2020: Are we addressing access and diversity rapidly enough?
- Appealing the next generation of students: What they want from university
- Innovation on the campus : the importance of creating transformative student experiences
- How to develop alternative revenue streams in an era of decreasing government funding : How
- Much does a Higher Educational Institute have to give in to industry to get industry money?
- Is there a need to change not just the teaching and learning model, but also the pricing model in higher education?
Is the-tutorials, test preparations market making the right difference? How are Brick and Mortar Coaching centres keeping pace?
With internet and digitisation taking over the coaching institutes, how are retail players going to keep themselves ahead of the curve while working out of their own premises and moreover facing stiff competition from etutorials? Do combined models of e-learning & classrooms having an edge over standalone e-learning courses yet? What are the important trends/ innovations in the Business Models of Indian test prep & e-tutorials market? Are the both channels able to deliver quality education? How are the ancillary businesses like e-commerce sites, e-books, stationery sellers and consultants generating revenues through test prep & e- tutorials?
Early Education Awards
- Best innovative after school model
- Early Child Playschool Chain (National)
- Early Child Playschool Chain (Regional)
- Standalone Pre-school of the year
K12 Education Awards
- Best Innovative K-12 School
- Best Sport Empowerment
- Best in Ongoing teacher enhancement
- Principal of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Policy Maker of the Year
- Women Entrepreneur of the Year
- Outstanding School Leader
Higher Education Awards
- Business School of the Year
- International Collaboration of the Year
- Most Entrepreneurial Institution of the Year
- Higher Education Publisher of the Year
Glimpses of 2015
Understanding this growing need and opportunity for integrated education businesses, we are please to share with you that parallel to the convention will be an expo designed as one stop shop for exploring: best technology suppliers, innovative tools, tie-up with best in league distribution channels, co-branding alliances, international development opportunities, best data management and teacher training tools and many more either to enhance the learning process or to evaluate it in perspective of helping build the Indian education system on international lines.
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comConference Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.