|Day 2 - Feb 14, 2018
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
||Session 1: Skill Learning 3.0
- Role of Accredited and Non Accredited Training in Skill Development
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Skills Training
- L&D (Learning & Development) v/s L&T (Learning & Teaching)
- Targeting the Mature Age Learning: how employers can build pipelines of new employees via internships and other methods to up-skill their tea
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
||Session 2: 2018 Higher Education Horizon and Employability
What is on the five-year horizon for higher education institutions? Which trends and technology developments will drive Higher education change?
- It's about Getting a Job – Not a Degree : Building strong linkages among educators, employers, and entrepreneurs
- Industry demands new models for Colleges : How to make it happen together
- Innovative Business Curriculum that serves New age HE needs
- Succession Planning in Higher Education: Developing Leaders (Dean/ Principals) to make schools future Ready
- Getting the Best Result from your Innovation centre and Entrepreneur in-Campus
- Institutionalizing the Use of Open Educational Resources: Strategies and Tactics
|12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
||Session 3: The Funder's Dilemma
- Funders question whether trade-offs between educational results and investment returns are required,
- Are social outcomes and financial returns two sides of the same coin?
|12:30 PM - 13:00 PM
||Session 4: Life-long learning and Life-long working
The Success Of Better Student Engagement Lies In Better Teacher Engagement
- Our economies need workers to re-educate themselves to gain new skills to support our fast-moving world. Essentially, the world needs us all to become students for life, constantly learning and constantly improving.
- How lifelong working is now driving lifelong learning- What does this mean for the business focus of our education & skills training institutions
|13:00 PM - 14:00 PM
|14:30 PM - 15:00 PM
||Session 5: One Size does not fit all: How to Scale up Personalized Learning
1. We are rapidly moving in a world of personalized services and the old Tailor model of mass production is getting thrown out of the window. So why can’t we have personalized learning as well. More importantly, given India’s need and correspondingly Indian Educational institutions need to scale up, how can we have personalized leaning at scale?
2. How growth in institutions can come from capturing student data and employing automation strategies to enhance learning capabilities and improve student outcomes.
- Effectively combining educators, educator-curated edtech& Student Needs
- Learning with performance assessment Vs. State tests
- How to integrate personalized employment pathways into a student's college experience.
- Modern Learning and Experiential Education : Meeting changing Student expectations as digital technology advances
|14:30 PM - 15:00 PM
||Session 6: The Changing times of Tutoring Industry
|15:00 PM - 15:25 PM
||Session 7: EdTech that Delivers in the Classroom
Why Diversity is essential in edtech organizations?
- Do Education change agents don’t acknowledge the drawbacks of current design thinking instruction?
- Understanding why there is lack of confidence about teaching “Digital Literacy” in the classroom.
- How can Edtech industry and education authorities work collaboratively to simplify Digital education ?
|15:25 PM - 16:00 PM
||Session 8: Where Culture Meets Adventure:
Making AI work for education sector: The collaboration of VR/AR/XR in Existing Education. From chatbots to adaptive learning learning systems, AI is changing the way students learn as well the way they interact with their campus.
- Immersive learning will not focus on a single technology, but rather a convergence between VR, AR, and AI : The Latest Trends
- Affordability of immersive computing: low-cost, self-contained with higher levels of interaction with possibility of deep social experiences.
- How are new platforms empowering faculty and students as creators.
- How our phones are becoming platforms to create and experience AR.
- The business case for VR AR XR
|16:00 PM - 16:30 PM
||Session 9: Making the Classroom Never-Ending with Edu-Tubers
This session will bring Youtubers, "Edutubers", or "Edutainment" content creators, to share their tutorial knowledge and outcomes. This will be a time to form connections with other creators, potentially brainstorm collaborations, and to get to know the broader scope of online educational video creators.
- Taking Indian Schools outside India: A case for International Expansion
- Building unique curriculum for Global Schools and yet maintaining the core of the Brand
- Marketing strategy: Reaching out to the right target audience and
- How is the international school market growing?
|16:30 PM - 17:00 PM
||Session 10: Philanthropy 2.0 for Empowering Education
- Leave No Child Offline
- Bringing World Class Partnerships to Small city and Rural Schools